U11 Program 2018-2019
There are three upcoming dates for the players:
Sunday 18 November - Skills and Playing Workshop - 8.30 - 1.30pm
Sunday 25 November - Skills and Playing Workshop - 8.30 - 1.30pm
Sunday 2 December - Indoor Carnival - 8am - 1.30pm
- Players are welcome to attend all three events, or any combination.
- The cost will be $45 for the three days.
The intended program will be as follows:
Sun 18 & 25 November - 8.30am-1.30pm
- The players will be placed in mixed teams
- They will play practice games with instruction
- Between matches there are sessions such as learning indoor rules and skills sessions
- The training will conclude with a group activity such as instruction on attacking and defending corners
- The players will have over three hours of playing and instruction during the session.
Coaches will conduct the special skills sessions and each team will be mentored throughout the day by a team manager.
Sun 2 December - 8am - 1.30pm
- The players will be placed into teams of similar ability
- There will be a carnival including teams from our own association and others by invitation.
- The draw and schedule will be determined following the 13th November - games will be run between 8am and 1.30pm
- The intention is to have teams play 3-4 20 minute games across a ~2.5 hour period.
NSBHA has been invited in the past to participate in a development tournament in the Illawarra District - Sun late in January 2019 @ Waples Road Unanderra.
We will select from our group teams to participate in this tournament. The number of teams that can participate will be determined by Illawarra.
If we are limited in the number of teams we can enter then an alternative playing opportunity will be created for any players who are not selected to play in Wollongong.
The date for this tournament is yet to be determined but last year it was conducted in late January.