2016 U11 Program
There are three upcoming dates for the players:
Sunday November 6th - Skills and Playing Workshop - 8.30 - 1.30pm
Sunday November 13th - Skills and Playing Workshop - 8.30 - 1.30pm
Sunday November 27th - Indoor Carnival - 8.30 - 1.30pm
Players are welcome to attend all three events, or any combination, however we do require an indication of availability;
Please respond by responding via return email to email@example.com and indicate whether your son or daughter will be in attendance on:
Sunday 6th Y/N
Sunday 13th Y/N
Sunday 27th Y/N
Please indicate in your response if you are available to assist with managing/supervising a team on any of the given days.
The intended program will be as follows:
November 6th & 13th - 8.30am-1.30pm
- The players will be placed in five mixed teams
- They will play two full (~40) minute games
- Between matches there are sessions such as learning indoor rules and skills sessions
- The training will conclude with a group activity such as instruction on attacking and defending corners
- The players will have over three hours of playing and instruction during the session.
Coaches will conduct the special skills sessions and each team will be mentored throughout the day by a team manager.
November 27th - 8.00am - 1.30pm
- The players will be placed into teams of similar ability
- There will be a carnival including teams from our own association and others by invitation.
- The draw and schedule will be determined following the 13th November - games will be run between 8am and 1.30pm
- The intention is to have teams play 3-4 20 minute games across a ~2.5 hour period.
NSBHA has been invited in the past to participate in a tournament in the Illawarra district.
We will select from our group teams to participate in this tournament. The number of teams that can participate will be determined by Illawarra.
If we are limited in the number of teams we can enter then an alternative playing opportunity will be created for any players who are not selected to play in Wollongong.
The date for this tournament is yet to be determined but last year it was conducted in late January.
Please direct any enquiries to Mark Hewitt-Park - NSBHA U11 Indoor Convenor.